Inland Marine Coverage
Does your business property insurance provide adequate coverage for your company? If you transport inventory or other cargo, you need additional coverage to protect your assets in transit. SandStone Insurance Partners offers customizable inland marine insurance for a wide range of businesses including
- Builders and contractors
- Museums and fine arts purveyors
- Trucking companies and owner-operators
Coverage When You Need It
Whether you need inland marine insurance to protect against risks on a daily basis or require coverage for a single move, SandStone Insurance Partners can help. Our risk-management experts can assist you in determining what amount of coverage your organization needs to protect your business interests.
SandStone Insurance Partners offers a full menu of inland marine insurance products for businesses. Your commercial policy can include
- Transit coverage for goods in transit to another location
- Bailee’s customer protection to insure client property in transit
- Builders risk coverage during construction and renovation projects
- Exhibition and fine arts coverage to protect items on display, in transit or on loan
- Installation floaters to protect customer purchases from delivery through installation
At SandStone Insurance Partners, we understand the risks of doing business. Whether you work in an industry that requires transportation of high-value equipment or deliver freight to customers nationwide, you need an insurance agency on your side. As your business grows, our experienced team of insurance professionals will work with you to provide regular rate reviews and assessments. Our job is to help you get your job done right.
Contact us today to learn more about affordable inland marine coverage for your business. We’ll help you find peace of mind for goods in transit both locally and nationwide.