Workers’ Compensation Coverage Options
Workers’ Compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
A commonly overlooked exposure for companies who employ mostly office workers is the potential injury to employees while driving their own vehicles on company business. This could be as simple as an employee driving to a sales call, the bank or office supply store. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this important coverage.
SandStone Insurance Partners can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. Solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on the bottom line.
Some of our coverage solutions can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact us today.